It is finally here! The biggest and best Art Bundle for Good is available now for 5 days only! You’re not going to want to miss this fantastic deal.
My contribution is Sculpting Solana – an art doll workshop. You don’t want to miss out! There are so many courses by so many fabulous artists!
There are over $4500 worth of courses, workbooks, and other resources on topics like watercolour painting, art journaling, sketching, mixed media, acrylics, stencils, collage, creativity, art journalling, and much more all bundled together for one low price. This is an amazing opportunity to get more than 100 artresources at such a low price. With so many products, it works out to less than $1 per course!
25% of the Art Bundle profits are going to support Courageous Kitchen, a Bangkok based charity helping refugees. Get over 100 top art learning resources from more than 75 artists AND do some good at the same time. Here is the link to the website.
Here is what you are getting for one low price!
- Happy Houses (Tamara Laporte – willowing.org) Value $23
- Jump Into Abstract Painting (Tracy Verdugo – tracyverdugo.com) Value $27
- Any Two Mini Online Course of Your Choice (Flora Bowley – florabowley.com) Value $72
- Graffiti Girl (Mary Beth Shaw – stencilgirlstudio.com) Value $19
- Little Book of Whispers (Laly Mille – lalymille.com) Value $79
- Figures in the Mist Watercolour (Colin Bradley – colinbradleyart.com) Value $13
- Whispers of Nature (Katrina Koltes – katrinakoltes.com) Value $72
- Petit Papillon (Olga Furman – olgafurmanart.com) Value $44
- Draw Owls: Designed for the Dark (Val Webb – valwebb.wordpress.com) Value $40
- Sun, Snow & Flowers in Watercolor (Angela Fehr – learn.angelafehr.com) Value $39
- Illuminated Pages April (Renata Loree – renataloree.com) Value $45
- Finding Joy in Abstraction (Dina Wakley – dinawakley.com) Value $30
- Queen of the Scene – Bee Queen (Andrea Gomoll – andrea-gomoll.de) Value $20
- The Beauty of Black & White (Juna Biagioni – junabiagioni.com) Value $34
- Watercolour Fast and Loose (Andy Walker – artclasspro.com) Value $40
- Darling Human Art Journaling E-Course (Effy Wild – learn.effybird.com) Value $99
- Loose & Sketchy Abstract Blooms (Jessica Sanders – colormecreativeart.com) Value $25
- Angel Wings Constellations (Kassi Martin – kassimartin.com) Value $194
- Past, Present & Future Self – Mixed Media Class (Iris Fritschi-Cussens – create.iris-impressions.com) Value $27
- Activating The Canvas (Nancy Hillis – artistsjourney.com) Value $197
- Watercolor Pixie (Jenny Manno – jennymanno.com) Value $30
- Field Pumpkins On Pastelmat (John Middick – sharpenedartist.com) Value $79
- Faces of Flow – Black on White (Jenny Grant – jennygrantart.com) Value $25
- Fanning the Flames of Fall – Watercolour for Beginners (Alison Fennell – thepotteringartist.co.uk) Value $80
- How to Add Power to Your Paintings (Malcolm Dewey – malcolmdeweyfineart.com) Value $25
- Working in Relief on the Painted Surface (Lisa L. Cyr – cyrstudio.com) Value $350
- Love Your Life Creative Journal Class (Andrea Schroeder – creativedreamincubator.com) Value $73
- Create Connections with Joyful Snail Mail (Consie Sindet – atopserenityhill.com) Value $42
- Bird Collection (Josie De Meo – josiedemeo.com) Value $161
- BLACK and GOLD (Ildikó Karsay – artbyildy.com) Value $50
- C.R.E.A.T.E. Embracing a Creative Habit (Christa Forrest – creativesoulsart.com) Value $20
- A Walk to the Lake (Richard Robinson – nzpainter.com) Value $45
- Sketchbook Express (Jerney Marisha – jerneymarisha.com) Value $23
- Ladies with character (Yvonne Morell – yvonnemorell.com) Value $57
- Digital Marbling: Create Stunning Abstract Art in Procreate (Rich Armstrong – taptapkaboom.com) Value $43
- Alla Prima Oil Painting (Nataliya Gurshman – natikart.com) Value $150
- Winter Birch Trees in Watercolor (Leslie Lambert (Redhead) – leslieredheadart.com) Value $19
- Intuitive Collage For Emotional Insight (Shelley Klammer – expressiveartworkshops.com) Value $30
- Creative Art Journaling (Addie Hirschten – studioalchemy.art) Value $60
- A Certain Darkness is Needed to See the Stars (Tamara Laporte – willowing.org) Value $23
- Exploring Watercolor 101 LITE (Kolbie Blume – thiswritingdesk.com) Value $49
- Abstract Journey mixed media workshop (Shawn Petite – shawnpetite.com) Value $67
- Dry Brush Lettering: How to Create a Textured Style the Easy Way (Shelley Hitz – yourcreativeadventure.com) Value $39
- Abstract Watercolor Painting Backgrounds (Chris V – octopusconnection.com) Value $27
- Painting Bees With Alcohol Inks (Kellie Chasse – kelliechassefineart.com) Value $50
- Beyond the Layers, Creating Figures in Oils & Cold Wax (Marina Teding van Berkhout – marinatvb.com) Value $67
- Art Journaling Flow (Irit Landgraf – iritlandgraf.com) Value $45
- Artist Websites that Sell (Cory Huff – theabundantartist.com) Value $49
- How To Find Your Art Style: A Hands-On Guide! (Patricia Caldeira – doncorgi.com) Value $15
- Coach Yourself to Creativity (Nadia Arbach – clearthedecks.co.uk) Value $97
- Animal Magic Journaling Coloring Kit (Amanda Jessie – amandajessiestudios.com) Value $5
- Chaos Mixed Media (Christina Miles – wingsnscales.com) Value $28
- Washi Tape Mixed Media Girl (Karen Campbell – awesomeartschool.com) Value $24
- Unicorn Bliss – Find Your Bliss Mid in the Chaos (Alexandra Kleinichen – alexkhealthcoach.com) Value $39
- Mermaid Muse (Tiare Smith – tiaresmith.com) Value $25
- Through the Looking Glass of Layers (Mary Beth Shaw – stencilgirlstudio.com) Value $19
- Fall Truck with Pumpkins Painting Masterclass (Pamela Groppe – pamelagroppe.com) Value $37
- Moments in Time (Katrina Koltes – katrinakoltes.com) Value $23
- Next Jeneration Friday Creation’s (Jenny Manno – jennymanno.com) Value $5
- Watercolour Tutorial Mini Bundle (Kerrie Woodhouse – kerriewoodhouse.com) Value $42
- Color Theory for Illustrators: a Fun Beginner’s Guide to Creative Colour (Brooke Glaser – brookeglaser.com) Value $35
- Create your own: Mixed Media Inspiration Cards (Consie Sindet – atopserenityhill.com) Value $24
- Cosmic Colours Intuitive Art Workshop (Michelle Mann – michellemannart.com) Value $99
- The Nature heArt Journal (Francisca Nunes – franciscanunes.com) Value $76
- Your Art Biz Refresh + Refocus Retreat Ecourse (Bonnie Glendinning – theartistsmentor.com) Value $27
- KuanYin, an Oil Pastel Class (Lucy Morningstar – lucymorningstar.art) Value $29
- Key to Luminous Paintings (Layne Johnson – laynejohnson.com) Value $69
- Watercolor Leaves (Nicki Traikos – lifeidesign.com) Value $47
- Discover Nature Sketching (Christine Elder – christineelder.com) Value $50
- Sculpting Solana (Suzette Hussey – suzettehussey.com) Value $50
- Flora the Chook (Anna Battle – shinyhappyartonline.com) Value $32
- 10 Minutes to Take-Off! (John Middick – sharpenedartist.com) Value $39
- Simple book-making & eco-printing on paper (Ellie Beck – petalplum.com.au) Value $35
- How To Paint A Landscape Mural (Joe Cornelius – muraljoe.com) Value $69
- Mixed Media Abstract Book Page (Jenny Manno – jennymanno.com) Value $23
- Watercolor Wonderland: Rainbows, Abstracts, and Mark-Making, Oh My! (Kimma Smith – kimmasmithart.com) Value $35
- Acrylic Painting Introduction (Rod Moore – learntopaint.academy) Value $47
- Painting the Shoreline in Watercolour – The Beachcomber’s Bounty (Alison Fennell – thepotteringartist.co.uk) Value $37
- King Charles Spaniel (Colin Bradley – colinbradleyart.com) Value $13
- How to make it POP! (Mimi Bondi – mimibondi.com) Value $18
- Mastering the Basics of Handmade Journals (Kiala Givehand – kialagivehand.com) Value $22
- Illuminated Pages May (Renata Loree – renataloree.com) Value $45
- Creative Soul LIVE – She Is One With The Elements (Christa Forrest – creativesoulsart.com) Value $12
- Ocean’s Poem: a Creativity and Art Journal Course (Melanie Rivers – melanierivers.ca) Value $39
- Wander Journal (Lorraine Bell – lorrainebell.com) Value $28
- Loose Watercolor Florals (Kolbie Blume – thiswritingdesk.com) Value $20
- 7 Day Doodle Challenge (Jane Snedden Peever – jspcreate.com) Value $25
- Mixed Media Canvas Collage Class (Keren Tamir – kerentamir.com) Value $40
- Art Journal Playdate with Jennibellie (Jennibellie – journalworkshops.ning.com) Value $37
- Autumn Leaves in Watercolor (Leslie Lambert (Redhead) – leslieredheadart.com) Value $19
- Intuitive Painting: Organic Collage (Beth K. Bedbury – bethkbedbury.com) Value $33
- Queen of the Scene – Forest Queen (Andrea Gomoll – andrea-gomoll.de) Value $20
- Abstract Flowers (Dina Wakley – dinawakley.com) Value $30
- Creative Dream HOLYDay (Andrea Schroeder – creativedreamincubator.com) Value $73
- Making Alice (Tamara Laporte – willowing.org) Value $23
- Hands Reference Pack for Artists (Patricia Caldeira – doncorgi.com) Value 1$
- Journal With Me! 2020 Taster Session (Sue Young – sujatistudio.com) Value $16
- Create your own: Prayer Pocket Flags (Consie Sindet – atopserenityhill.com) Value $24
- Introduction to Faux-Calligraphy and Modern Calligraphy (Essy Chen – instagram.com/essy_creates) Value $19
- Rock Your Art Journal (with colouring books) (Amanda Jessie – amandajessiestudios.com) Value $26
- Paint Loose Watercolour Flowers – Glorious Gladioli (Alison Fennell – thepotteringartist.co.uk) Value $25
- Next Jeneration Friday Creation’s #2 (Jenny Manno – jennymanno.com) Value $5
- Stencil 101 (Mary Beth Shaw – stencilgirlstudio.com) Value $19
- Illuminated Pages June (Renata Loree – renataloree.com) Value $45
- Snail Mail Art with Love (Kelli May-Krenz – kellimaykrenz.com) Value $65
- How to Paint Flesh (Kimberly Brooks – kimberlybrooks.com) Value $49
- Creative Soul LIVE – Mindfulness is Magical (Christa Forrest – creativesoulsart.com) Value $12
- Miniature Food with Polymer Clay for Beginners (Maha Atef – selsal.online) Value $15
An amazing deal for anyone who wants to be more creative and needs some guidance from expert artists and creators who have put their time and effort into making these courses for beginning, intermediate, and advanced creators. I highly recommend the bundle as both a great deal and a way to completely open your mind to new ways of creating.
I loved the Art Bundle for Good experience and the amazing classes, prompts, tips, and inspiration that came with this opportunity to learn from so many of today’s top creativity teachers, and all for one low price. Each class was literally like opening a gift.
The classes are wonderful, better than expected really. And what I actually didn’t see coming was the wonderful community that surrounds each of these talented, lovely artists. I have met so many interesting people and learned new things.
The Art Bundle for Good is such an amazing value! I’ve learned so much and have been able to investigate different types of art and techniques that I would not have had access to otherwise. I highly recommend these Bundle to anyone interested in art!
I love the huge range of courses in Art Bundles for Good. I learned so much and ventured into new areas of art that I never even thought of trying before. Do not miss out on this!
What I love about Art Bundle for Good is the diversity of resources that it includes. Whatever your interest, you can find relevant art instruction on Art Bundle for Good. It’s also an excellent way to get to sample new instructors, techniques and membership sites. I’m a painter, my husband’s a cartoonist. We both find it to be a terrific value.
What I really love about thes bundles is that
you get emerged in so many ways of working. You see so much more possibilities you can discover and develop. It’s like a big basket of creative fruits.
I thoroughly enjoyed the Art Bundle For Good and will purchase it again in a heartbeat! It was full of so many incredible art lessons and the value was exceptional. Can’t recommend it highly enough!
I just wanted to say thanks to John for putting together such a great ArtBundle for Good. There are so many great resources in this bundle that cover a wide variety of art interests. And the inclusion of some course sites is fantastic because it enables you to select courses that will improve your skills in any areas you select. On top of that, the bundle comes at a great price and it’s supporting a charity as well. Seriously, what more could you want!
I signed up for the Art Bundle for Good this spring, and was immediately exposed to a lot of courses I would never have heard about otherwise. I was so taken with a couple of the instructors that I signed on for additional courses after I participated in the Bundle for Good!
I have greatly enjoyed the art bundle. It is just what I needed to create a creative spark and get me back into my studio. I spent most of my time doing the tutorials from Pencil King and the paint alongs with Willowing Arts and Tracy Verdugo. Everything has been easy to access and really just helped me loosen back up and get back into the practice of making artdaily.
My thoughts on your ART BUNDLE are …… it’s phenomenal. I’m very skeptical and usually ignore those types of offers, but it has given me the opportunity to connect with new artists that I would not have found otherwise. It’s truly a remarkable opportunity to connect with an artcommunity that might not be found otherwise. It has provided a fabulous opportunity for learning and inspiration…..and fun!
P.S. The Art Bundle is backed by a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. Try out the courses for a couple of weeks. If you are not happy, John, from the Art Bundlefor Good, will refund your money.