The theme for The Crafters Cafe Challenge this fortnight is Feminine. I am using the digital image Just Thinking- Winnie Special Moments Craft from Polka Doodles.
If you would like to see how I made this page, you can follow along below.
- Just Thinking digital image + cardstock to print on
- Art Journal or heavy weight paper
- Matte Medium or Mod Podge
- book pages or scrapbook paper
- Buff Titanium Acrylic Paint – I used Golden Fluid Acrylics
- Distress Ink – Vintage Photo
- Distress Oxide – Tattered Rose
- Washi tape
- floral embellishments
- paint brush and water
Gather your supplies.
Tear up the book paper and stick on your journal page. When dry, apply a thin coat of Buff Titanium.
Stick on the image “Just Thinking” and allow to dry.
Place stencil over page, wherever you want the design.
Dab with Distress Vintage Photo Ink. Move the stencil and repeat.
Stick washi tape around the border of the image.
Stick on your floral embellishments and add any rub-ons to decorate your page.
That’s it! I do hope you enjoyed making this journal page with me. Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss out on any tutorials.
Until next time, happy crafting!